Several NI councils currently have funding opportunities available for clubs in their districts.
Description: Ards and North Down’s Community Development (core and projects £2k max) and Good Relations Grant (projects up to £1k) Programmes are open for local constituted voluntary and community groups to apply.
- The Community Development Fund (Application deadline: 11/03/21 at 4pm)
- Good Relations Grant Programme (Application deadline: 25/03/21 at 4pm)
Description: Local groups are being invited to apply for grant support for projects and events to commemorate the centenary of the establishment of N. Ireland through Derry City and Strabane District Council’s Decade of Centenaries 2021/22 Fund. Funding up to £2k available (overall budget £20k).
Application deadline: 12/03/21 at 12.00 noon
Description: LCCC has launched a small grant of up £400 for constituted community/voluntary and faith-based organisations to support the delivery of projects or events that reflect on our past, celebrate the centenary and inspire future generations.
Application deadline: 26/03/21 at 12.00 noon
Description: Fermanagh and Omagh District Council deliver a range of grant programmes each year which are available to voluntary clubs, societies, community and sporting organisations. Please see details for each individual grant on the website linked above.
- Grant Aid (application deadline: 23/03/21)
- Project Development (application deadline: none specified)
- The COVID-19 Community Support Fund (application deadline: rolling)
Description: The following grants are available for qualifying groups throughout the Mid and East Antrim Council area. Please see details for each individual grant on the Mid & East Antrim Borough Council Website linked above.
- Grants for Groups (seeding, equipment, projects, coaching courses & first aid training, events).
- Funding for Individuals (coaching courses & first aid training)
- COVID-19 Community Recovery Scheme – Constituted groups are permitted to apply for 100% funding up to a maximum of £750 towards eligible items
Application deadline (all): 31/03/21
Description: Mid Ulster has funding programmes that operate on an open/close basis throughout the year. The following grants are available for application:
- Sports Representative (individuals)
- Sports Representative (teams)
- Good Relations
Application deadline: rolling