Cycling Ulster is pleased to announce the launch of the Women on Wheels Off-Road Programme.
This is a beginner friendly programme aiming to develop mountain biking skills. The programme costs £37 and includes a Cycling Ireland Leisure membership.
Requirements are a working mountain bike (some groups have bike hire available), helmet, gloves and the desire to have fun learning something new.
There are five groups running over the summer around the province. Coaches in clubs are ready to welcome new women interested in the sport of mountain biking.
- Garvagh Mountain Bike Trails – Audrey from Carn Wheelers (group full) https://eventmaster.ie/event/E2z0C4EF74
- Barnett’s Demesne, Belfast- Julie from Phoenix Cycling Club (1 space left) https://eventmaster.ie/event/7mzYiyeFdv
- Gortin Mountain Bike Trails – Gillian from Omagh Wheelers https://eventmaster.ie/event/86zJt7qTV1
- The Leadmines, Newtownards – Gemma from Belfast City BMX https://eventmaster.ie/event/obVZik3tLm
- Gosford Forest Park – Claire from Apollo Cycling Team (starting Wed 10th Aug, registration link to follow).
Feel free to get in touch with us or any of the leaders through the Eventmaster links.