The Cycling Ulster Ulster Track Commission has set aside a bursary to support Ulster track riders who intend to train or compete in indoor velodromes overseas during the winter months, when Orangefield is out of use.
You can only apply for one bursary payment per season and the bursary will be to a maximum of £150 per rider and will be subject to the following criteria being met:
- Riders must have a current Cycling Ireland licence.
- Riders must belong to a club based in Ulster or be unattached and resident in the province.
- Riders must have received confirmation of entry to the event or proof of entry.
- Bursaries will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
- The bursary will be paid out after the event subject to the Track Commission receiving a short report after the event for the website.
- Not available to riders who are fully sponsored (i.e. who have no outgoings for travel).
Riders/Parents should email Paul Dixon (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an expression of interest.