- The 2018 Sport Northern Ireland SportMaker Awards are now open for nominations from Cycling Clubs and I would encourage all clubs to nominate for at least one or more of the below 12 categories!
About the Awards
· The SportMaker Awards are all about shining a light on the local sporting workforce – the people and projects that make sport happen.
· With 12 categories in total, we’ll be recognising the outstanding contribution of coaches, officials, volunteers and projects over the previous 12 months and the role they play in encouraging people to enjoy, engage and excel in sport.
Awards for Coaches
Children’s Coach of the Year
Community Coach of the Year
Young Coach of the Year
Disability Coach of the Year
Performance Pathway Coach of the Year
Club Performance Coach of the Year
High Performance Coach of the Year
Awards for Officials
Technical Official of the Year
Young Technical Official of the Year
Awards for Volunteers
Volunteer of the Year
Young Volunteer of the Year
Awards for SportMaker Projects
- Project of the Year
· It’s everyone’s chance to say “thank you” and all verified nominees will receive recognition later in the year.
· How can you get involved?
· It would be great if you could help to promote the SportMaker Awards on your social media channels and encourage nominations from your members and local clubs.
· If you have your own annual Awards in place, it would be great if you could nominate your winners through to the SportMaker Awards.
· Where can I find out more?
· To find out more about the SportMaker Awards click on the following link https://youtu.be/9sjc_0_L-NU or visit www.sportni.net/SportMaker.
· Please note the deadline for nomination is Friday 6 July.