The NI Human Rights Festival presents a Coaching Rights event in Belfast City Hall on Wednesday 11th December. An outline of the event and a link to registration can be seen below.
Human Rights Festival presents Coaching Rights
Sport can advance the human rights of everyone. It provides an opportunity to promote a set of universal values amongst participants, fans, workers, volunteers, local communities and beyond. This event will explore the relevance of the Declaration on Sports and Human Rights, launched in 2019, for Clubs and Coaches in Northern Ireland in Partnership with Sports and Human Rights Forum.
• Chair – Bernie Fox, Safeguarding Manager, Ulster GAA
• Conal Heatley, Northern Ireland Commonwealth Games Council
• David Russell, Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission
• Cllr John Kyle, Chair of the Shared City Partnership, Belfast City Council
• Nicole Breslin, Peace Players
To register for the event please click here