The Cycling Ulster Executive has been working to review and revise the constitution. This is now ready for discussion and ratification at the AGM on Saturday. The new constitution can be downloaded by clicking the link which follow: 2018 Cycling Ulster Constitution Final We advise all members to read it carefully. At the AGM there will be a brief overview of the main changes followed by a short discussion.
Following the discussion we will
- Discuss any amendments proposed from floor
- Put accepted amendments to a vote
- Vote to ratify the constitution
- Vote to empower Cycling Ulster Executive to make minor changes in consultation with Cycling Ireland
- Vote to make new constitution effective immediately