Cycling Ireland would like to invite all U23 riders to complete an expression of interest form for U23 programmes in 2020.
The expression of interest is to make programme management and coaches aware of all riders in the U23 age category who are eligible to represent Cycling Ireland.
• Athletes born in the years 1998 – 2001
• Desire to work towards being an elite cyclist
• Male and Female athletes
• Previous competition experience is preferable
• In good physical health
• Applicants must have a commitment to continuously improve themselves
• Availability to attend regular seminars and training workshops
Please complete an expression of interest here