Cycling Ireland Bike Fest is coming up at the end of the month with Rostrevor playing host to the Ulster event on the programme on Saturday 29th June. More details of all the events nationwide can be seen below.
SAVE THE DATES
Love bikes? There is plenty on offer this year at any of Cycling Ireland’s FREE Come and Try cycling events at venues across the country.
Visit one of these great venues and get the chance to try out skills courses, coaching sessions, family friendly trail rides for a fun day out.
There’s’ something for everyone at Cycling Ireland’s Bike Fest 2019, for those new to the sport, experiences riders or for those that want to rekindle their pedally passions again!
THERE WILL BE MOUNTAIN BIKES AND HELMETS FOR THOSE WHO DON’T HAVE ACCESS TO A BIKE BUT NUMBERS ARE LIMITED SO MAKE SURE TO BOOK IN.
Entry is FREE!!!! We look forward to seeing you there!
Contact the venue for more information on registration and booking.
· Saturday 22nd June – Ballyhoura Mountain Bike Trail, Limerick – 10am to 4pm www.trailriders.ie
· Sunday 23rd June – Ballyhoura Mountain Bike Trail, Limerick – 10am to 4pm www.trailriders.ie
· Monday 24th June – Ticknock Mountain Bike Trail, Dublin – 5pm to 8pm www.biking.ie
· · Wednesday 26th June – Glencullen Adventure Park, Dublin 18 – 10am to 5pm www.thegap.ie
· Thursday 27th June – Ballinastoe Mountain Bike Trail, Wicklow – 5pm to 8pm www.biking.ie
· Friday 28th June – Ticknock Mountain Bike Trail, Dublin – 5pm to 8pm www.biking.ie
· Saturday 29th June – Rostrevor Mountain Bike Trails, Newry, Down – 9am to 5pm www.eastcoastadventure.com